DreamTrap DreamTrap

Its confusing but after playing for a while it started to make sense that there where different paths you can take, The music fitted in awesome good job with that and the animation was good.

You really need to expand on this, Instructions maybe, make scenes more detailed on where to go because it was getting confusing.

I would definitely give this 5 star if it was a little better designed and was a bigger game

Elder Bear VS Zombies Elder Bear VS Zombies

Why steel stuff from peoples game, At least draw it your self if your steeling it

Paintcars Paintcars

I did not like it, Art was not good and it was boring :(

Daggietainment responds:

I see. Well, maybe I'll amaze you some other day.

In The Moonlight In The Moonlight

I just don't understand, Your art is good at least get a decent programmer...

RETROZOID RETROZOID

FAVOURITE THIS IS SOOOOOOO COOL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AMAZING!

LOVING THIS CONCEPT!

Zombie Attack Zombie Attack

You know your a great AS3 programmer when you know the problem with the code without seeing the code.

Your enemy arrays are not working properly,Your using splice() or whatever and not updating the array that's what it looks like

Flixel-Tutorial #1 Flixel-Tutorial #1

I am a proffetional my self but I can see how good and how much time has gone into this tutorial.
Id love to see another

Mass Chaos Mass Chaos

I feel like I could do better, But its good for 3-4 days work. At least next project will be bigger + Better

I rate self 4 as I achieved the goal of making the first company app

Potatoman responds:

DUEGH IM RESPONDING!

Antichromatic Antichromatic

Amazing, I got to the part where I can teleport, with 200 deaths it took me 1 hour